Sunday, February 24, 2008

HOT DOT ROAST FEB. 23,2008






Connor Says, "I have to go!" Well lucky for us John had left the little porta potty in the back of the Truck. It was dark so we just set him on it a ways out from the fire. All would have been perfectly fine if Shane wouldn't have insisted on shinning the light for all to see!
I know some day Connor is not going to be too happy to see this picture plastered on the Internet but I am getting ready with my come back. I think it will start something like this..."If you could only remember the time in the grocery store when you when up to the unsuspecting lady in the aisle and told her she smelt like Chicken!" I am sure I will have plenty of ammo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are such funny boys! haha... love it!

Marta said...

I can't believe he told someone in the store they smelled like chicken!!! I wonder where she bought her perfume....the deli isle maybe???