Thursday, July 10, 2008

my funny little Connor!


Connor was supposed to "stay in bed" when John and I went to go to bed there was Connor just out side his door asleep on the floor. This is so Connor! When I ask him to stay in the kitchen to eat something he lays down on the floor with his feet in the kitchen and waits until I tell him how far into the kitchen he as to be!
The other day we were talking about the tooth fairy ( Shane has his first loose tooth) Well later that day Connor was explaining how the tooth fairy works. He said ,"First you put some money in your mouth then you go to sleep and the tooth fairy comes and takes your tooth" I am glad I heard him so I could re-explain things before he started putting money in his MOUTH. Connor always keeps us laughing! We never know what is going to come out of his mouth. He is so funny!

0 comments: